Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Therapeutic Insights

Insights or Gains in therapy are indeed wonderful to witness and a great joy of my profession is when I help Clients achieve them.  However, without full understanding of them contextually, the gain can be short lived or lost.

Gains in treatment are when insights are integrated with the self and withstand the "old tapes" and behaviors.  This is not to say that there may not be any set backs. Therapy is much like life in that it is not a linear process.  The progress of therapy is marked differently for each of us.  I'm sorry to say that there is no fast rule, or fast way to sustainable insight.   There are however combinations of methods that make it smoother to transition along the way.

For more information or a consultation feel free to contact me at DrKevinOBrien@me.com  or visit my webpage DrKevinOBrien.com

Dr Kevin
www.DrKevinOBrien.com

No comments:

Post a Comment